Cyrun supports and warrants its products on a yearly basis. The base price for any Alliance PD Central module includes one year enrollment in Cyrun’s Comprehensive Support Plan. The plan includes:
Comprehensive Services Plan:
- Emergency technical support and remote-control troubleshooting, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- All Code Enhancements to the Alliance System
- All Maintenance Releases to Alliance System
- Updates and replacement of system documentation
- Current training courseware materials plus additional on-site training
- Membership to Cyrun’s Alliance User Advisory Council
Technical Support Methods
Technical support engineers are available 24 hours per day for critical problem resolution. Technical support hours for operational questions and non-critical problems are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Most operational questions can be answered immediately. Non-critical problems are documented at the time of call, or managed via email through Cyrun’s online support management system.
If a support engineer is not available for immediate consultation on non-critical problems, Cyrun will call back within one business day. Alliance contains built-in diagnostics which monitor system activity and automatically send alpha-numeric pager messages to Cyrun personnel during critical issues.
Cyrun authorizes the use of its technical support service to two customer staff members (generally an IT Staff member or their back-up system administrator) plus the most senior Cyrun-trained supervisor on-duty. The goal is to assure that qualified on-site personnel first review user questions.
If Cyrun is unable to re-establish reasonable functioning of the system via remote connection, a senior engineer will be dispatched to the client site.